- At Canada Gold Corp. ("Canada Gold" or the "Company"), the security and integrity of our investors' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our investors and associates.
- Canada Gold's privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Canada Gold has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our investors' personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis.
- Personal information collected by Canada Gold is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, investment goals, birth date and any requests for information.
- At Canada Gold, we collect information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To manage and develop Canada Gold's business and operations.
- To understand shareholder, investor and investment professionals requirements and make information available regarding the company’s corporate and technical activities.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Canada Gold does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Canada Gold retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Canada Gold informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Canada Gold ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Subscribers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- As Canada Gold has been operating under various management teams over an extended period of time, it may occur that information has been transmitted to an individual or individual(s) who are no longer interested in the Company. Should this be the case, the Company will immediately remove the individual(‘s) information from the Company database at the individual's request.
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Canada Gold. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Canada Gold. You may contact the Privacy Officer at:
Chief Privacy Officer
Canada Gold Corporation
520 - 700 West Pender Street
Canada, V6C 1G8
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees Canada Gold personal information handling practices. If your privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction by Canada Gold you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance: